All Laced Up


My recent lingerie purchases have been interestingly random because of the importance of stocking up on seasonal must-haves. It literally took me 3 MONTHS to find a racerback bralette that almost fits!!! I've had the most success at #UO . This GORG ocean blue all lace bralette is a pure dream to me.


I have a favorite style of loungewear that I like to wear on a daily basis. I have to be aware of how many chemises that I actually buy that are this same style and make it a point to switch it up a bit. In bloom by jonquil is one of my "go to" brands. I have several pieces from them and I like the cut on their size smalls; though not perfect, but closer than most. I bought this beauty in black.


Out of all of the lingerie that I have, I realized that I did not own a red bra?! Like… really? So I solved that problem rather quickly by snatching up Calvin Klein's (Black Collection) Range Scarlette Perfect Push Up Bra. The racerback feature really enticed me and it's just extremely sexy. What more could you ask for?



I love how the red lace peaks out ever so gently like… hello there!!! 



Walking through Target I almost gasped at these adorable floral panties that caught my eye! I had to have them! I never indulged in Targets lingerie, but they are actually comfortable and seamless. No matter where I am, a beautiful pattern and lace gets me every time!

*The need for my own Lingerie line is even more imperative than I could have ever imagined! Small waist and bigger bust ladies are so deprived in the summer months that it's almost depressing. The imprisonment of remaining confined to a portion of designers and clothing styles all because of how we were beautifully and wonderfully made. My line will consist of pretty, chic and beautiful lingerie for All women; but specializing in naturally small band/big bust body types.

No comments :

Post a Comment