LADIES!!!! What Kind Of Valentine Are You?


Being "corny" is so uncharacteristic of me. If you know me well, you know that I'm a serious and focused person with hints of silliness with the people I love. However, since Valentines Day is around the corner, I can give myself a "corny" pass. I came across this really cute quiz in a well known department store and I wanted to share it with you.

Find out if you're a:
TRUE ROMANTIC
THE SEDUCTIVE WOMAN

or
THE FUN AND FLIRTY WOMAN

*Get A Pen and Pad Already and PLAY!

Question #1
He just called to say he's planned the perfect night out. I'm hoping it's:


a. a candlelit dinner in a small fine dine french bistro with a live violinist
b. the two of us toasting with vintage champagne in a luxurious hotel suite overlooking the crystal blue waters
c. a party with great friends and great drinks followed by dancing all night at the new downtown clubs' grand opening

Question #2
I feel more desirable when, under it all, I'm wearing:


a. a push-up jet black lacy and satiny matching bra and panty set
b. a push-up daring shade of scarlet matching bra and thong set
c. a push-up petal-perfect pink matching bra and panty set

Question #3
I just received an unexpected bonus. I'm using the money to:


a. buy an expensive bottle of a rare french perfume
b. buy a luscious pair of red stiletto heels I've been thinking about for the longest
c. purchase that fabulous leather handbag I seen on sale and take my girlfriends on a 'girls night out' with the rest of the money

Question #4
My bestie (BFF) wants to set me up on a blind date. I hope he likes girls who:


a. like a fairy-tale, white picket fence ending
b. go after what they want until they succeed
c. live like everyday is their last and never take life to seriously

Question #5
My valentine just called and he's picking me up in an hour. I'm going to wear something:


a. super soft and flowy with my back out and braless
b. super soft and clingy, showing lots of leg
c. super frilly and fun, leaving it all to the imagination


*Answer Key:
mostly A's: THE TRUE ROMANTIC
mostly B's: THE SEDUCTIVE WOMAN
mostly C's: THE FUN AND FLIRTY WOMAN

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment